Channel configuration

For talk and Help about everything concerning TV-Browser.
Antworten
tv-tittare

Channel configuration

Beitrag von tv-tittare »

Hi, I've got a little problem. I can't configure the channels (for example, add/change logo or website), this window just doesn't open. I've tried to reinstall TV-Browser and update it, but it still doesn't work. How can I solve it? Thank you.
Bananeweizen
Site Admin

Re: Channel configuration

Beitrag von Bananeweizen »

Did you use the software with a multi monitor setup before (so the dialog may be on a non existing second screen)?

BTW: Normally you don't need that channel configuration to have TV-Browser working correctly.
tv-tittare

Beitrag von tv-tittare »

No, I've never had more than one display.

Yes, I use it and TV-Browser is a brilliant program, but however I'd like to update some channel logos :)
Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

update: I've solved the problem: window doesn't open with Swedish-language interface. After switching to English, it works correctly.
tv-tittare

Beitrag von tv-tittare »

(sorry, I forgot to sign)
Jo
Site Admin

Beitrag von Jo »

Gast hat geschrieben:update: I've solved the problem: window doesn't open with Swedish-language interface. After switching to English, it works correctly.
That's strange. Maybe it has to do with missing translations into Swedish. Anyway, if you miss some translations, you can use the plugin "Översättningsverktyg" ;-). It's really simple and you could hand us the translation out, so we had a full swedish translation again.
Antworten