Excellent projcet

For talk and Help about everything concerning TV-Browser.
Antworten
efiree

Excellent projcet

Beitrag von efiree »

Hi all,
I am a master student in Australian National University now doing research on Free Open Source Software project as an objective in one course. I am really much interested in the Tv-Browser project. As I said, I am newly in touch with this field. So hopefully, I could seek help for getting understand this projcet here.
By the way, is there any malling list or IRC provided for this projcet.
Cheers! :D
bodo
Site Admin
Re: Excellent projcet

Beitrag von bodo »

There is no IRC Channel or Mailinglist. We use this forum to communicate with each other. If you have questions, feel free to ask them here.
efiree

Beitrag von efiree »

Thanks very much Bodo. Last few weeks, I was busy doing my other assignments. And now I could come back to focus studying this project. It is based on java. However, I am not very familiar with the ant tool. I followed the instructions to install ant, and use "ant" command to successfully build the source code. However, after that, I can't find ways to launch the application?
I will be very appreciated if you can give me some help about this.

Cheers!
Ke Xiao(Austraila National University)
efiree

Beitrag von efiree »

By the way, I am working on a project study in an open source software course. So, there are a couple of questions for me to identify:
-How are the releases managed of the tv-browser project?
-If I find some bug, could I report this in the forum or some other way as a bug tracker?
-Is there any project that has relationships or interactions with the tv-browser project?
And I am trying to contribute to do some interface/document translations(English - Chinese). However, I am not sure whether this idea is in isolation from the other contributors.

Thanks again and wish to get help as soon as possible :)
Antworten