Changes I'd like to see for next version!

For talk and Help about everything concerning TV-Browser.
Antworten
jbechthold

Changes I'd like to see for next version!

Beitrag von jbechthold »

Hi all,

I'm not a programmer so if anyone is up to these challenges, I'd be grateful!

1. I would love to see the country name listed next to the channel. There's a lot of similar sounding channels and it's easy to get confused!
2. When I export my favorites list, I don't get the episode information so I have to go back into every broadcast and write the episode into my calendar. It would be great if this was automatic!
3. Being able to set up search parameters which use more than one category - for example a show title and a certain actor.

I'd love to hear if anyone else is interested in the same upgrades! Perhaps one day I'll learn how to program these myself! :)
ds10
Site Admin
Re: Changes I'd like to see for next version!

Beitrag von ds10 »

jbechthold hat geschrieben:1. I would love to see the country name listed next to the channel. There's a lot of similar sounding channels and it's easy to get confused!
Rightclick on the channel name in the program table and you will get a context menu where you can choose to change the channel name freely.
jbechthold hat geschrieben:2. When I export my favorites list, I don't get the episode information so I have to go back into every broadcast and write the episode into my calendar. It would be great if this was automatic!
You can change which information should be exported to the calendar in the settings (Settings->Plugin-Settings) of the Calendar-Plugin.
jbechthold hat geschrieben:3. Being able to set up search parameters which use more than one category - for example a show title and a certain actor.
If you want this for the Favorites just select Expert-Mode on the first page of the wizard (only for new created Favorites). If you want to change the search settings for the search bar just click on the small search icon in the search bar.
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
Unterstütze die Weiterentwicklung von TV-Browser
Jo
Site Admin

Re: Changes I'd like to see for next version!

Beitrag von Jo »

jbechthold hat geschrieben:2. When I export my favorites list, I don't get the episode information so I have to go back into every broadcast and write the episode into my calendar. It would be great if this was automatic!
See also http://enwiki.tvbrowser.org/index.php/Calendar_Export
Antworten