TV-Browser as a EPG server

For talk and Help about everything concerning TV-Browser.
Antworten
Cahiren

TV-Browser as a EPG server

Beitrag von Cahiren »

Hi.

I'm looking for software that can be used as an EPG server. I have a digital decoder with EPG but my local tv network distributor, in all his wisdow, has not an EPG server that broadcasts TV program information.

I there an easy way I use TV-browser as an EPG server and connect it to the TV network?

I am an programmer but I don't have any experience with this technology...
ds10
Site Admin
Re: TV-Browser as a EPG server

Beitrag von ds10 »

No and there will be no way because the TV data is only allowed to be shown in TV-Browser.
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
Unterstütze die Weiterentwicklung von TV-Browser
Cahiren

Beitrag von Cahiren »

OK, but I see all these post regarding showing info and controlling a Dreambox....

Can anyone then explain (or point in a good direction) how I would go about and creating my own EPG server..

Thanks!
ds10
Site Admin

Beitrag von ds10 »

Cahiren hat geschrieben:OK, but I see all these post regarding showing info and controlling a Dreambox....
Well that's the other way around. You can use TV-Browser to control recording software and hardware. That way the TV data stays in TV-Browser and only the data to schedule recordings is submitted to the specific device.
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
Unterstütze die Weiterentwicklung von TV-Browser
Antworten