Problems with "I don't want to see" Plu In

For talk and Help about everything concerning TV-Browser.
Antworten
GregToland

Problems with "I don't want to see" Plu In

Beitrag von GregToland »

I cannot seem to install th "I don't want to see' Plug In on my Desktop (Windows 7 64 bit) but it works perfectly on my Windows 7 32 bit portable.

Any ideas
ds10
Site Admin
Re: Problems with "I don't want to see" Plu In

Beitrag von ds10 »

What is the problem? Is it not shown in the Plugin download dialog?
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
Unterstütze die Weiterentwicklung von TV-Browser
GregToland

Beitrag von GregToland »

It does not appear in the Plug Ins. I've tried downloading it on a number of occasions - no joy. It's not in the folder of Plug Ins in the Program Files.

I have restarted TV-Browser on a number of occasions and I am using the latest Java. As I say it works fine on my Portable with W7 32 bit - the W7 64 bit may be a red herring but is the only difference I can think of.
GregToland

Beitrag von GregToland »

Just manually downloaded the JAR and saved it in the appropriate folder - works OK now. Not sure why the 'automatic download' didn't - but now I'm happy :D
Bananeweizen
Site Admin

Beitrag von Bananeweizen »

There shouldn't be a difference with regards to the bit size. I suspect that the access rights are not the same on both installations (for whatever reasons) and the download on the 64 bit system can't be written to the plugins folder (in the user settings directory, not the programs folder).
Antworten