3.0 Beta

For talk and Help about everything concerning TV-Browser.
Antworten
sauzee

3.0 Beta

Beitrag von sauzee »

I really like the new 3.0 beta. Seems much faster and more stable than 2.75.

One thing i don't seem to be able to see is the new tooltips function "Presentation: The program table shows tool tips. They show which Plugin has highlighted the program, when the program ends and more"

How do i activate that?
ds10
Site Admin
Re: 3.0 Beta

Beitrag von ds10 »

It should be activated by default. When you point on the icons on the left side of a program you will see the meaning of those icons, the same goes for the icons on the lower right corner of a program. If you simply point on a program and no icon nothing will happen.
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
Unterstütze die Weiterentwicklung von TV-Browser
Bananeweizen
Site Admin

Beitrag von Bananeweizen »

Tooltips only show the end time of the program if it is not the same as the start time of the next program (because some program in between has been filtered).
sauzee

Beitrag von sauzee »

Bananeweizen hat geschrieben:Tooltips only show the end time of the program if it is not the same as the start time of the next program (because some program in between has been filtered).
Thanks for the replies guys.

All seems ok except when i filter my program table to only show marked programs. It doesn't show the end time in the tooltip even when the next marked program doesn't immediately follow the previous marked program.
Bananeweizen
Site Admin

Well, there was a bug, so that the end time was not shown for the _last_ visible program of each channel. I have fixed that.
Zhadnost

Beitrag von Zhadnost »

3.0 Beta doesn't even start on my machine. The splash screen comes up, and then never goes away.

(Windows XP-64, jre 1.6.0_20)
Jo
Site Admin

Beitrag von Jo »

Bananeweizen
Site Admin

Not being able to start (without any error message or the like) might be caused by this bug: http://tvbrowser.org:8080/jira/browse/TVB-871 (at least on a Windows system at my parents I could reproduce the phenomenon).
It has been fixed in the code, but there has not been a new beta version. So please wait until we have released the next beta (which has no schedule yet) and try again.
Antworten