2 rows of channels in 1 column?

For talk and Help about everything concerning TV-Browser.
Antworten
limboy

2 rows of channels in 1 column?

Beitrag von limboy »

Hello,

I only watch TV in the evening, so I would be happy if I can limit the listings for all channels at once from, say, 6 PM to midnight. Now I have to do that manually for each channel, correct?

When TV-Browser shows my channels from 6 PM to midnight, most of the column is white space. I was wondering if it is possible to have two channels in 1 column, or 2 columns ranked vertically one under another (a bit like table with two rows)?

Thanks!
Jo
Site Admin

Re: 2 rows of channels in 1 column?

Beitrag von Jo »

limboy hat geschrieben:I only watch TV in the evening, so I would be happy if I can limit the listings for all channels at once from, say, 6 PM to midnight. Now I have to do that manually for each channel, correct?
No, you can create a filter with the component time, and then activate the filter.
limboy hat geschrieben: I was wondering if it is possible to have two channels in 1 column, or 2 columns ranked vertically one under another (a bit like table with two rows)?
No, that is not possible. You could use the Timeline plugin, that arranges the channels horizontally.
limboy

Beitrag von limboy »

Thanks, the filter works very fine. I don't see the use of the timeline though, as it only shows the programs when I hoover over the timeline with the mouse...
Jo
Site Admin

Beitrag von Jo »

limboy hat geschrieben:I don't see the use of the timeline though, as it only shows the programs when I hoover over the timeline with the mouse...
Yes. It is a way to see all running programs at a glance. I didn*t know if you were looking for something like that when asking for more rows.
Antworten