MSPC

For talk and Help about everything concerning TV-Browser.
Antworten
jnylen

MSPC

Beitrag von jnylen »

Hi Rene,
As I wrote to you earlier (you said you didn't have time).

Is it possible to rename MSPC.no in your channels list with XMLTV.se? I took over the mspc.no/gfeed/data.epg.no provider.
So would be lovable if your users knows what our rules are. Rules are on the G+ Group.

We also have channels for: AT, DE, NL, CH, PL, SE, NO, DK, FI
But as I don't have rights to posts a lof ot link you have to look them up on xmltv.se.

We use the same source as swedb so just reuse that plugin.
ds10
Site Admin
Re: MSPC

Beitrag von ds10 »

I've tried it, did not change a thing. And as I stated before, you can write your own plugin if you want to integrate your channels into TV-Browser. I simply don't want to do it, because I would have to maintain it, and as I mentioned in my mail, I don't have the time for that. Also I don't like to do work that might be useless in the future, because someone thinks something needs to be different (like with the RadioTimes data), so I prefer to have full control over the things I do, which is not the case for external data. For that reason TV-Browser was implemented the way it is, everyone could provide data for it, if he or she wishes to do it.

You are free to use the mentioned plugin as a model for you plugin. (You will have to license it under the GPL anyway to fully comply with the GPL used by TV-Browser.) If you run into problems with writing of the plugin, you can ask for help here.
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
Unterstütze die Weiterentwicklung von TV-Browser
Antworten