Question marks next to channel names?

For talk and Help about everything concerning TV-Browser.
Antworten
VanZan

Question marks next to channel names?

Beitrag von VanZan »

Does anyone know why when I start up Tv Browser sometimes the channel icon is gone? There are all these funny question marks. I then have to remove every channel and re-add them before things work properly again.

I wish there were some way to backup my configuration.....would be grateful for any help as this is very annoying!
ds10
Site Admin
Re: Question marks next to channel names?

Beitrag von ds10 »

It means your data plugins are not providing these channel at the time TV-Browser needs them. To prevent data loss the channels are kept but are shown with the question marks to show that these channels are not correct provided by the data plugin.
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
Unterstütze die Weiterentwicklung von TV-Browser
VanZan

Beitrag von VanZan »

Thank you for the reply! In future should I just wait until it fixes itself or do as I've always done and remove all the channels and then re-add them? Danke!
ds10
Site Admin

Beitrag von ds10 »

It may or may not fix itself. But instead of removing the channels try to reload the channel list first. Wich data plugin do you use?
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
Unterstütze die Weiterentwicklung von TV-Browser
VanZan

Beitrag von VanZan »

I'm in Ireland so the only ones relevant to me are the BBC Data Service and Radio Times plugins. Thank you for your help! :)
Antworten