Timeline Text Size

For talk and Help about everything concerning TV-Browser.
Antworten
Dynamata

Timeline Text Size

Beitrag von Dynamata »

How do I increase the size of Timeline text? currently it is too small to read. :?

ds10
Site Admin
Re: Timeline Text Size

Beitrag von ds10 »

I assume you are meaning the Timeline plugin. If so, open the settings of the Timeline plugin, set a bigger channel hight change to the second tab and insert a new font setting before the title entry.
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
Unterstütze die Weiterentwicklung von TV-Browser
Dynamata

Beitrag von Dynamata »

Yes I can change the row height but no matter what I do the Timeline text size never gets any bigger. What is the correct sequence of instructions? I am using trial & error. :?
ds10
Site Admin

Beitrag von ds10 »

timeline-settings.png
timeline-settings.png (26.45 KiB) 6204 mal betrachtet
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
Dynamata

Beitrag von Dynamata »

Ok thanks got it now, increased font size & set as bold, looks good. I didn't realize you could manually edit in the text box (duh), the cursor has to be positioned so the instruction is inserted before the label. :)

I'm now trying to increase the size of the channel name in the column at the far left, I tried "channel_name" but that only affects the channel name in the table. I can't find a relevant label for the channel name column, which is set to show only channel name. :?
ds10
Site Admin

Beitrag von ds10 »

The font size of the channel name cannot be set in TV-Browser. If you use the system specific theme (for Windows that would be the Windows theme) the font sizes that are set in Windows should be used by TV-Browser (but maybe not for all plugins).
Antworten