TV-Browser Blank Listings

For talk and Help about everything concerning TV-Browser.
Antworten
Dynamata

TV-Browser Blank Listings

Beitrag von Dynamata »

Using TV-Browser for many years on Windows & Linux, suddenly the listing cells are all blank except 5 live. Tried updating & re-starting no luck. :?

ds10
Site Admin
Re: TV-Browser Blank Listings

Beitrag von ds10 »

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
Unterstütze die Weiterentwicklung von TV-Browser
Dynamata

Beitrag von Dynamata »

Thanks for the reply, viewtopic.php?f=14&t=17579 is dated 2006, is subscribing to Schedules Direct the only way to now use TVBrowser?
ds10
Site Admin

Beitrag von ds10 »

Dynamata hat geschrieben:Thanks for the reply, viewtopic.php?f=14&t=17579 is dated 2006
No it isn't, it's from 2016.
Dynamata hat geschrieben:is subscribing to Schedules Direct the only way to now use TVBrowser?
Yes.
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
Unterstütze die Weiterentwicklung von TV-Browser
Dynamata

Beitrag von Dynamata »

Sorry my error, looked at the right: (Joined: 07 Apr 2006, 22:39) didn't read properly. Will get on it. :)
Jo
Site Admin

Beitrag von Jo »

Dynamata hat geschrieben:is subscribing to Schedules Direct the only way to now use TVBrowser?
Not necessarily, but probably for UK channels. There is also the BBC plugin for BBC only. And maybe you can use Hardware plugins (http://www.tvbrowser.org/index.php?id=datahard) to get listings.
Dynamata

Beitrag von Dynamata »

Subscribed to Schedules Direct, installed plugin but still no listings, installed Java 8, TV-Browser wouldn't open, re-installed TV-Browser but will not open nor will Java. Where did I go wrong? :?
Dynamata

Beitrag von Dynamata »

Installing 64 Bit Java got everything back but can only get BBC listings, forgot to mention I'm in UK. :|
Jo
Site Admin

Beitrag von Jo »

You first have to add your accunt data and a listing in the plugins settings and then you have to update the channel list.
Dynamata

Beitrag von Dynamata »

When trying to update channels:

"Getting channels from VDR... (Found 1903 channels)
Couldnt connect to VDR"

On one attempt a box appeared with all the Freeview channels but they weren't added. :?
Jo
Site Admin

Beitrag von Jo »

"VDR" has nothing to do with the Schedules Direct plugin. What plugin do you mean? And all channels of Schedules Direct are tagged as US channels.
Dynamata

Beitrag von Dynamata »

VDR was a red herring, a redundant plugin so I deleted it. I didn't understand the US channels reference but after reading forum posts I selected All channels & the listings appeared, thanks for the help.:D
Antworten