Resets to Default behaviour

For talk and Help about everything concerning TV-Browser.
ds10
Site Admin
Re: Resets to Default behaviour

Beitrag von ds10 »

keithy397 hat geschrieben:Is there any way to prevent the bar from coming up and just have the results in it's own window again?
Just click on the magnifying glass on the left side of the search box and select search for more than today.
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
Unterstütze die Weiterentwicklung von TV-Browser
keithy397

Beitrag von keithy397 »

I sent them the evening you asked me to (must be a few days ago now), via MailBigFile.
keithy397

Beitrag von keithy397 »

ds10 hat geschrieben:
keithy397 hat geschrieben:Is there any way to prevent the bar from coming up and just have the results in it's own window again?
Just click on the magnifying glass on the left side of the search box and select search for more than today.
Nothing happens when I click on the magnifying glass apart from highlighting my search entry. Previously I could press either 'enter' button or click on the right facing arrow in the search box to initiate a search in it's own window. I have just realised the problem is only with my Laptop. My Desktop is OK. I think it would be safe to assume I have major problems with this version on my Laptop???

Also the search box is a mess!! See attached image.
Dateianhänge
TVB_SearchBox.JPG
TVB_SearchBox.JPG (9.51 KiB) 10032 mal betrachtet
ds10
Site Admin

Beitrag von ds10 »

Try using another Theme (in the graphical settings).
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
keithy397

Beitrag von keithy397 »

The same theme on my Desktop is fine. In fact all the search functions work fine. I changed to no theme at all on my Laptop and it's still the same. I have to come to the conclusion that something on my Laptop is corrupting TVB somehow ? I've even tried a reinstall to no avail. :-(

[ Post made via Android ] Bild
ds10
Site Admin

Beitrag von ds10 »

No theme at all shouldn't be possible, TV-Browser has to have a theme. For less problems choose a Plastic theme or try Nimbus.
keithy397

Beitrag von keithy397 »

ds10 hat geschrieben:No theme at all shouldn't be possible, TV-Browser has to have a theme. For less problems choose a Plastic theme or try Nimbus.
Sorry, I was thinking Persona's. I've switched to Nimbus and whilst there is still some random data missing, it is nothing compared to previously when there was lots.
keithy397

Beitrag von keithy397 »

Hi again!

With regard to missing channel info, I have discovered something very curious, to me anyway. When a channel doesn't display any programmes in the Prog List or Prog Table I assumed the data was missing. However, If I look in favourites they are there and display the prog info fine, even though they are not visible elsewhere??

Weird huh?

Cheers,
Keith
Jo
Site Admin

Beitrag von Jo »

Then it's rather a display problem of Java. You could try an other theme for TV-Browser.
keithy397

Beitrag von keithy397 »

This is so weird. I have tried every theme from Metal to Win Classic and the result is the same, no data for Nat Geo or PBS but the following day there is prog info for those channels but others are missing data - on my Laptop. On my Desktop it is the same problem but different channels to my Lapatop! Between the two I can get all the info I need however.

Cheers,
Keith
Antworten