Searches different in Laptop and Desktop

For talk and Help about everything concerning TV-Browser.
Antworten
keithy397
Searches different in Laptop and Desktop

Beitrag von keithy397 »

Hi. Despite having the same search settings in both my Laptop and Desktop I get different displays. I prefer the Desktop version where it opens a new small Window to the Laptop version which activates some kind of Filter. How can I de-activate the filter bar and go back to the small window?

Below are images of different displays...
SearchInTVB02.PNG
SearchInTVB02.PNG (177.03 KiB) 6856 mal betrachtet
SearchInTVB01.PNG
SearchInTVB01.PNG (273.75 KiB) 6856 mal betrachtet
The lower version is the one I'd like.

Cheers,
Keith
ds10
Site Admin
Re: Searches different in Laptop and Desktop

Beitrag von ds10 »

The search settings cannot be the same, you have different date ranges for the search. If it is set to search only today a filter is used, otherwise you will get the wanted window.
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
Unterstütze die Weiterentwicklung von TV-Browser
keithy397

Beitrag von keithy397 »

ds10 hat geschrieben:The search settings cannot be the same, you have different date ranges for the search. If it is set to search only today a filter is used, otherwise you will get the wanted window.
Hi. I'm sorry but your reply doesn't make sense. You're saying it is because my search settings are different, if that's the case why did I get the same search results but in a different display format?
Another quirk I forgot to mention is that if I go the Tools > Search method, the window appears with the search results, my desired outcome. It's only using the search box that activates the filter view.

Cheers,
Keith
ds10
Site Admin

Beitrag von ds10 »

No, it makes total sense, if you know how TV-Browser works. If you use the search box you have to change the settings of it and not of the search window, just click on the lense on the left side of the search box.
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
Unterstütze die Weiterentwicklung von TV-Browser
keithy397

Beitrag von keithy397 »

ds10 hat geschrieben:No, it makes total sense, if you know how TV-Browser works.
That indeed was my problem! I had no idea there were search settings there! I have changed them accordingly and I'm back to how I prefer it.

Thanks once more...

Cheers,
Keith
Antworten