UK Main Channels Blank

For talk and Help about everything concerning TV-Browser.
Antworten
Dynamata

UK Main Channels Blank

Beitrag von Dynamata »

Part of the UK schedule went blank with the message "To Be Announced", all the main channel groups: BBC, ITV, Channel 4, Channel 5. The other Freeview channels are OK. I contacted Schedules Direct & they replied: "I need the station ID for the one that you're using in order to dig deeper into the server", "Your application should allow you to see them somehow. If not, you need to let the developer know that they need to provide a debug mode or some other mechanism". Where do I find this information, how can I fix this? :?

Click link for image:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B31bHb ... sp=sharing
Jo
Site Admin

Re: UK Main Channels Blank

Beitrag von Jo »

Have you tried to restart TV-Browser and then update the schedules again?

There are several ways to get the station ids, maybe not very user friendly:

- In the TVB settings directory there is a file sdjson.station. It contains (only) the ids in the order they are visible in TV-Browser (unless you changed the order without updating the program data). So if your first SchedulesDirect channel in the program table of TVB is BBC1, then the first entry in the station list is the id of BBC1.
- There is also a file called settings.prop where also the SchedulesDirect channels are given in a comma separated list with id and name at the end of each entry.
- If you use a nightly version of TV-Browser (or pretend to use one), in the channellist you get the channel ids when holding the mouse over a channel entry. For SchedulesDirect channels the last part of the TVB id (the number) is the SchedulesDirect id.

But if you have BBC 1 with the id of 17153 and so on, then there should be data available.
Dynamata

Beitrag von Dynamata »

I have updated & re-started many times, the listings have been blank for 2 weeks. On Windows 8.1, sdjson.station & settings.prop are in C:\Users\T\AppData\Roaming\TV-Browser\3.4.4. I extracted the IDs from settings.prop & will submit them to Schedules Direct. Thanks for the info. :)
Jo
Site Admin

Beitrag von Jo »

Could you tell me the ids? Then I could also check.
Dynamata

Beitrag von Dynamata »

All channels are blank now (see link below). Maybe because I updated to TVBrowser 4 Beta version, guess I should revert to the previous version & start from scratch. :?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B31bH ... DhIUTZpTnc
Jo
Site Admin

Beitrag von Jo »

I don't think it is because of TV-Browser 4. Activate the logging (http://enwiki.tvbrowser.org/index.php/Activate_Logging), restart TV-Browser and then update the TV data. Maybe there is an error message.
Dynamata

Beitrag von Dynamata »

I already installed the previous version which was still blank. I was trying to enable logging (trying to set the path), opened TVBrowser & all listings are visible. I will stick with this version for now & install the latest one on another computer. 8)
Antworten