11 (SD) Channels missing

For talk and Help about everything concerning TV-Browser.
Antworten
keithy397
11 (SD) Channels missing

Beitrag von keithy397 »

Hi,

I have tried everything I know of numerous times to recover the missing channels to no avail.

I have deleted JSON Data.
Restarted TV-B.
Updated TV Listings. The update box in the bottom right appears and disappears just as quickly with no indication of any search for new data..

When I tried to input new JSON data with SD sign on, it won't let me alter anything. I can't get further than clicking on the OK button.

I have also restarted my Laptop.

It's as if TV-B has frozen.

Cheers,
Keith
Jo
Site Admin

Re: 11 (SD) Channels missing

Beitrag von Jo »

Please enable Logging (http://enwiki.tvbrowser.org/index.php/Activate_Logging) to see if there is an error message.
keithy397

Beitrag von keithy397 »

When I try to save the file it tells me I haven't got permissions to save in TV-B folder, contact admin for permission etc. I can't figure how to use my admin privilege to do it. It does however ask me if I want to save it in Documents folder? Assuming I do that correctly, then what?
Jo
Site Admin

Beitrag von Jo »

If you have got the log you can post the relevant parts (or all if you are unsure) here.
keithy397

Beitrag von keithy397 »

Ok Jo, I've managed to remove the # with Adm Rights so where do I look for the log?

I should mention, as soon as I removed the # I ran TV-B to look for a log afterwards and as usual things have a habit of making a fool of me! The update was succesful and all my channels have returned!!

Cheers,
Keith
Antworten