broadcasts with second language channel support?

For talk and Help about everything concerning TV-Browser.
Antworten
qwerty

broadcasts with second language channel support?

Beitrag von qwerty »

In the german television some(but only a few) broadcasts are transmitted in two different languages (german and english). You can then choose from one of these two languages if you want to. Is there a way to search for these kind of broadcasts in tv-browser? If not: Are there anywhere else websites who cover this for me? I hope someone can help me.
Jo
Site Admin

Beitrag von Jo »

TV-Browser has an own icon "Two channel tone" (in German "Zweikanalton", displayed as two circles) and you can create a filter to show only such programs. But it depends on the Program data quality if this piece of information is available.

There exists a website http://www.zweikanalton.de/ with newsletters, but I don't know anything about this site.
qwerty

Beitrag von qwerty »

Thank you for your helpful tips :D I added this filter to my favorites, so I never miss a broadcast with two tones 8) Now it would be great if tv-browser could show a different reminder on this favored filter. Maybe a different reminder sound or an colored reminder window or maybe it could send me an email two hours before start? It would be nice if I could easy differentiate between the "two tone" broadcasts and my other favorites. Is this possible (with plugins)? Or maybe a hint for future releases? If not, I am nevertheless pleased with the actual settings. :D
Jo
Site Admin

Beitrag von Jo »

A different reminder is not possible as far as I know. But if you are reminded, you can see if it is a broadcast with two tones because the two circles are displayed (the circles that are beside each other, not the two circles where the left is in front of the right one)
Antworten