Norwegian Translation

You want to help in translating of TV-Browser / the Help aka Wiki / the Webpage ?
Antworten
ThoSka

Norwegian Translation

Beitrag von ThoSka »

I am in the progress of translating TV-Browser into Norwegian.

But if this is not interesting i will not bother to do it..

Please give me feedbak if i should continue the translation..

Happy Easter Everybody!

ThoSka
bodo
Site Admin
Beitrag von bodo »

I think this would help some Users. At the moment we are waiting for the new Joomla Version. Then we will translate the Webpage into English and target an international audience.
Jo
Site Admin

Beitrag von Jo »

Yes, a translation is useful for languages of which TV-Browser has several programs, so that people from these countries use TV-Browser. This is besides Norwegian also Danish and Polish. I already tried to translate TV-Browser into Norwegian, but I have too little knowledge of the language. It would be great if you do it.
ThoSka

Beitrag von ThoSka »

Jo hat geschrieben:Yes, a translation is useful for languages of which TV-Browser has several programs, so that people from these countries use TV-Browser. This is besides Norwegian also Danish and Polish. I already tried to translate TV-Browser into Norwegian, but I have too little knowledge of the language. It would be great if you do it.

Then i will continue the work.... Have a greeeaaat day...

ThoSka :D :D :D
Borebille

Re: Norwegian Translation

Beitrag von Borebille »

@ThoSka

I would like to help. Norwegian is not quite my language. But I can as a German who emigrated to Denmark 2 ½ years ago, already quite good Danish. The Norwegian is not a very big difference. Maybe you even can correct my mistake? But I would only translate TV browser, not the plugins.
But it will take some time.

Perhaps it would be nice if I can translate from German into Norwegian. My English is not the very best.

Asking for feetback, if I want to help.

Borrebille 8)
bodo
Site Admin
Re: Norwegian Translation

Beitrag von bodo »

Thanks for your offer.

If you want to translate TV-Browser, please use the Alpha from the News-Section, not the current stable release :) .
Antworten