XML file structure causes errors

For talk and Help about everything concerning TV-Browser.
ajocius1

Beitrag von ajocius1 »

Hello,

Removed all the ratings from xml. Still get the same message once I run datamanager:
Fine: Updating the channel list
Fine: Updating the mirror list
writing summery to the file...
get the mimimum start date...
write frames...
frameCount: 0
minStartDaysSince1970: 2147483647
done.

I can not compare it with the days where it works, since I only get four files in prepared directory and none of them are actual listings. Those are files like <group name>_channellist.gz; <group name>_info; <group name>_mirrorlist.gz and <group name>_summary.gz
Jo
Site Admin

Beitrag von Jo »

What messages do you get from datamanager before those you have posted above?
Jo
Site Admin

Beitrag von Jo »

Maybe I've got an idea: You wrote the XML file has the structure:
<programme start="20070314063500" channel="LNK"> The channel has no country ID as in "<programme channel="test24_ch" start="200407101100">"
You wrote that the files in the raw directory have names like "2007-03-19_de_LNK_raw_full.prog.txt".
That means that the country ID "de" for Germany is added there. If you wrote in the config file x_channellist.txt an other country ID than "de" (for example "lt"), the datamanager will search for files like "2007-03-19_lt_LNK..." in the raw directory and will not find any program data.
ajocius1

Beitrag von ajocius1 »

You did it m8 :D

After adding _lt t to channel names in htm file, file names in raw directory changed. Instead of de they now contain lt. And data manager has created many files in prepared directory (for each channel and each day as it is supposed to). I have done this correction earlier, but datamanager was still not running (because of the other issues). Since I didn't see any improvement then, I took this change out of "must be changed" list...

Now I need to play again from scratch to figure out what minimum level of adjustments are needed and how to automate those changes (any ideas?). I need to replace channel names to channels names _lt and also replace "<previously-shown />" with nothing. I will see if ratings are creating problems, if so, I need to replace few other lines with nothing.

I will try to upload channel info into TVBrowser once I am at home, to complete experiment.
Antworten