Channels by user Jo doesn't work

For talk and Help about everything concerning TV-Browser.
Antworten
HanselGretchen

Channels by user Jo doesn't work

Beitrag von HanselGretchen »

Hi,

For the last three days I have not been able to get listings for the channels created by Jo, that is Denmark, Norway and ADR-Radio.

I've tried from two different computers, one Linux and one Windows on two different internet connections.

Here is the error when trying to fetch Norwegian channels:

Code: Alles auswählen

No mirror found for group . Maybe you should update your Channellist.

Mirror list: 
Norwegen

----- Start of stacktrace -----
util.exc.TvBrowserException: No mirror found for group . Maybe you should update your Channellist.

Mirror list: 
Norwegen
  at tvbrowserdataservice.ChannelGroup.chooseMirror(ChannelGroup.java:451)
  at tvbrowserdataservice.ChannelGroup.chooseUpToDateMirror(ChannelGroup.java:512)
  at tvbrowserdataservice.ChannelGroup.checkForAvailableChannels(ChannelGroup.java:624)
  at tvbrowserdataservice.TvBrowserDataService.checkForAvailableChannels(TvBrowserDataService.java:754)
  at tvbrowser.core.tvdataservice.DefaultTvDataServiceProxy.checkForAvailableChannels(DefaultTvDataServiceProxy.java:85)
  at tvbrowser.core.tvdataservice.ChannelGroupManager.checkForAvailableGroupsAndChannels(ChannelGroupManager.java:146)
  at tvbrowser.ui.configassistant.NetworkSuccessPanel$1.run(NetworkSuccessPanel.java:74)
  at util.ui.progress.ProgressWindow$1.run(ProgressWindow.java:79)
----- End of stacktrace -----

Great application, keep up the good work !!
ingeba

Re: Channels by user Jo doesn't work

Beitrag von ingeba »

HanselGretchen hat geschrieben:I've tried from two different computers, one Linux and one Windows on two different internet connections.

I can confirm this on Mac OSX 10.4.10. The cited error message in the previous message is preceeded by (when accessing the same mirror for other channel groups):

"The mirror tvbrowser.web526.servana.de is out of date or down and no other mirror is available. Please contact the tv data provider for help." (in order to be able to post this message I had to break the URL - anti-spam functions prevented them)

Please not that:

1: The tvbrowser.web526.servana.de is not down, though pages accessed by TV-browser might be unavailable (I do not know which ones are accessed by TV-Browser).
2: Only a few channels in one of the groups on the server is out of date. E.g. Norway is perfectly up to date.
3: The outdated channels are:
- DR P2 Plus
- DR P4 Danmark - DR P4 Hit
- DR Barracuda - DR Boogieradio - DR Oline
- DR X

So, though I might be wrong, it seems that there is a bug in TV-Browser when encountering a group with outdated channels: The whole mirror is taken out of the list and no longer checked, even though other groups may be ok. This explains why ARD and Norway gets the empty mirror message, while Denmark is the first group checked and the only broken one.

-- Inge
Jo
Site Admin

Re: Channels by user Jo doesn't work

Beitrag von Jo »

ingeba hat geschrieben:So, though I might be wrong, it seems that there is a bug in TV-Browser when encountering a group with outdated channels: The whole mirror is taken out of the list and no longer checked, even though other groups may be ok. This explains why ARD and Norway gets the empty mirror message, while Denmark is the first group checked and the only broken one.
My automatic update system was broken and I was not there. That's why there have been no updates for all my groups. If TV-Browser gets a server without updates for several days, it is not used even if there is still old data available.
But now everything should work fine again.
HanselGretchen

Beitrag von HanselGretchen »

Works great now, thanks!
Antworten