Norge: New channels & changes at start of RiksTV (DVB-T)

For talk and Help about everything concerning TV-Browser.
Antworten
Jo
Site Admin

Norge: New channels & changes at start of RiksTV (DVB-T)

Beitrag von Jo »

Because of the start of RiksTV in Norway there will be changes in the channel group Norge of TV-Browser:
- 3. september the new public channel NRK3 starts and NRK2 will become a news channel. NRK3 broadcasts daily from 19 h on.
- 8. september the new channel Viasat 4 starts at the frequencies of ZTV Norge. For technical reasons the program listing of ZTV for the last days (from 3. september on) can only be seen on Viasat 4.
- 3. september also the new women's channel FEM from TvNorge (ProSiebenSat.1) will start. I did not yet get permission to add the channel to TV-Browser. Maybe it will be added later.
- TvNorge changed their website which has been used to get the program data for TV-Browser. I'm trying to get permission to use their press area but got no reaction yet. That's why there are no program updates for TvNorge at the moment.
- NRK will slightly change the names of their digital radio stations. The names will be updated automatically in TV-Browser. You don't have to change your subscribed channels. The new station's logos will not be changed in TV-Browser at the moment since they are not useful with such small resolutions.
Gast

Re: Norge: New channels & changes at start of RiksTV (DV

Beitrag von Gast »

Jo hat geschrieben:TvNorge changed their website which has been used to get the program data for TV-Browser. I'm trying to get permission to use their press area but got no reaction yet. That's why there are no program updates for TvNorge at the moment.
Any news about TVNorge? TV-Browser just isn't complete for norwegian users without that channel :roll:

Thanks!
Jo
Site Admin

Beitrag von Jo »

In a few weeks it will be possible to have TvNorge (and other additional Norwegian channels) in TV-Browser.
Jo
Site Admin

Beitrag von Jo »

Now the new plugin DataHydra is available. It displays besides the channels of the former Swedb plugin also the channels of http://mspc.no/ . This are almost all Norwegian channels.
Zuletzt geändert von Jo am 28 Jan 2008, 19:16, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

Jo hat geschrieben:Now the new plugin DataFox is available. It displays besides the channels of the former Swedb plugin also the channels of ... . This are almost all Norwegian channels.
How do you use this Plugin? Can I use it to display TvNorge.
Jo
Site Admin

Beitrag von Jo »

Anonymous hat geschrieben:How do you use this Plugin?
In the plugins setting use "update / install" and choose "DataHydra" (the plugin has been renamed). Then restart and update the channel list.
Anonymous hat geschrieben:Can I use it to display TvNorge.
Yes. It's called TvNorge (without logo)
Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

Jo hat geschrieben:
Anonymous hat geschrieben:How do you use this Plugin?
In the plugins setting use "update / install" and choose "DataHydra" (the plugin has been renamed). Then restart and update the channel list.
Anonymous hat geschrieben:Can I use it to display TvNorge.
Yes. It's called TvNorge (without logo)
Thanks! I manged it with your instructions!
Antworten