Italian RAI channels

For talk and Help about everything concerning TV-Browser.
Antworten
Jo
Site Admin

Italian RAI channels

Beitrag von Jo »

It's impossible for me to come into contact with RAI by e-mail. They have a press area but when I try to subscribe to it they don't respond.

So if you are Italian and want the RAI channels in TV-Browser, please try to contact their press departement by phone. What I need is just an email address, where a real human being will respond my (english) mails. The "ufficiostampa" or "iniziative" addresses at their homepage don't do it.
What we want is written here: http://enwiki.tvbrowser.org/index.php/P ... age_permit

If you want to try it, please tell it here before, so that there are not several people who try it at the same time. And if you get an email address, don't post it here. Better send it to me as personal message, or by email.
Yuri Cervoni

Re: Italian RAI channels

Beitrag von Yuri Cervoni »

Hello I'm an Italian developer.
I can ask RAI something! but i don't understand what you want from the RAI TV?

can you explaneid me?

Thanks

Yuri
Jo
Site Admin

Beitrag von Jo »

We need the permission to use their data and to get the data we need access to their press area. They don't respond when i write emails and when I try to contact them with the form at http://www.ufficiostampa.rai.it/ ("Accredito"). The best would be to get the name and email address of a specific contact person at the press area of RAI. If they give you on the phone an account (userid and password) for their press area, this would also be fine.
Yuri

Beitrag von Yuri »

I send an e-mail in italian to the Rai.
I waiting for answer!
Jo
Site Admin

Beitrag von Jo »

I guess you didn't get an answer? The only answer I ever got was that I should create an account at their press area. But if I try to do it, they don't respond and I get no account. So the best would be to call them as I wrote above.
Jo
Site Admin

Beitrag von Jo »

Finally, after many, many years and unsuccessful attempts, schedules for RAI are available for TV-Browser (and also for Xmltv), with the EPG-plus plugin.
harrisonOxigh

Hoping everybody a day full of happiness and joy!

Beitrag von harrisonOxigh »

Thrilled to observe this! Fantastic understanding and the clarity of fine detail distributed is incredible!
Thanks all of you!
Antworten