Reminder Issue

For talk and Help about everything concerning TV-Browser.
Antworten
keithy397
Reminder Issue

Beitrag von keithy397 »

Hi, I have reminders set up to attach themselves to each marker or favourite at 10 mins warning. Since the update to 4 I've noticed when I delete a marker or a favourite the program stays in the Program List because the reminder doesn't delete. On previous versions when I deleted them the reminder disappeared with the program...?

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Keith
ds10
Site Admin
Re: Reminder Issue

Beitrag von ds10 »

A Reminder was only deleted if it was set from a Favorite. If you mean the Marker plugin with Marker then it was never deleted because the Marker plugin doesn't know about Reminders.
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
Unterstütze die Weiterentwicklung von TV-Browser
keithy397

Beitrag von keithy397 »

I meant the Program markers you can attach (with category) via right click, they would clear after deletion as well as favourites. I should have said after deleting a favourite or marked program the reminder doesn't clear.
ds10
Site Admin

Beitrag von ds10 »

I can not replicate it. If I delete a Favorite with auto reminders, the reminders are removed with the Favorite.
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
keithy397

Beitrag von keithy397 »

ds10 hat geschrieben:I can not replicate it. If I delete a Favorite with auto reminders, the reminders are removed with the Favorite.
This is getting quite weird. It appears the solely marked Reminders are residue from a previous favourite or marker but in many cases (if not all, still checking as I find them) if I open the Fave menu and use Edit for that particular program but then cancel the Edit, the program with the Reminder marker reverts to being correctly marked as a Fave or Marked prog?? I'll carry on checking things as I go along until I can find some kind of trend but at the moment it's all too haphazard.

One thing I should point out, if I haven't already, is that I never just place a Reminder on any program. They always accompany the Favourite or Mark options.

Cheers,
Keith
keithy397

Beitrag von keithy397 »

I've decided I can do without reminders at all. How do I stop them altogether please?

Cheers,
Keith
ds10
Site Admin

Beitrag von ds10 »

Just don't create or let create (Favorites, AndroidSync) them and you won't get any.
Antworten