Missing Danish channels

For talk and Help about everything concerning TV-Browser.
Antworten
pvc202

Missing Danish channels

Beitrag von pvc202 » 15 Mär 2019, 20:17

Following Danish channels are not updated (of interest to me):

Radio
DR P5
DR P6 BEAT
DR P7 MIX
DR P8 JAZZ

TV
TV3 Danmark
Kanal 5

Rgds Palle

Jo
Site Admin

Re: Missing Danish channels

Beitrag von Jo » 15 Mär 2019, 23:18

Radio P5 is already there, P6, 7, and 8 often change their data but will be available tomorrow again.

Discovery Danmark changed their sites completely, so a complete new parser for the program is needed for Kanal 4,5,6, which has low priority.

Viasat closed down their press site and I could not establish a contact to even find out where and how the press can get the program of TV3 and so on now. This would have higher priority, because also the Norwegian channels are affected.

But in the end there are only very few users who want these channels. Kanal 4,5,6 don't work for more than 2 years and I think you are the first (or maybe the second) who complains. Since this is voluntary work and I can't receive the channels myself and there is so much work to do in general, chances are low that I will do it in short time.

If you find an official program feed for the press from Viasat (TV3) I will have a look at it. Something like DR has for their channels at https://www.dr.dk/programoversigttiltryk/.

Antworten