recording control parameters

For talk and Help about everything concerning TV-Browser.
Antworten
rogerdsw6

recording control parameters

Beitrag von rogerdsw6 »

Hi,

I need some help to set up the parameters for my STB in the recording control plugin. all my attempts have resulted in error messages.

my STB, which is an OCTAGON (part of the fortis clones familly) accepts HTTP commands:

h**p://10.0.1.2:8080/frql?cmd=set_alarm&sat_idx=89&svc_type=0&svc_idx=1&alarm_id=0&alarm_type=1&alarm_mode=1&alarm_days=0&stime=%222016-2-9T21:27%22&etime=%222016-2-9T23:27%22&evt_id=-1

The required parameters for me to send the recording command are:

sat_idx is the transponder id
svc_idx is the channel id
stime and etime the start and end time

can someone show me how to complete the URL field on the application tab and then the parameters for recording.
also, is there a place where all the parameter functions available are specified. it is hard to guess what they all are meant for.

Kind regards,

Roger.
rogerdsw6

Re: recording control parameters

Beitrag von rogerdsw6 »

Hi help would be greatly appreciated.

There are no clear instructions/examples on how to enter the HTTP parameters for the recorder in any part of the site. All examples rely on the use of an external code.

Cheers,

Roger :D
rogerdsw6

Beitrag von rogerdsw6 »

just to clarify the various inputs:

my STB is on ip address 10.0.1.2, port 80:80

set_alarm is the command for setting recording.

sat_idx is the transponder id
svc_type is a fixed variable for the channel type and always equal to 0

hence the expression sat_idx=xx&svc_type=0&svc_idx=y could be entered as the external channel name in the recording app (if possible) and I would enter the parameters manually and replace this in the command parameters by: {channel_name_external}

alarm_id is a variable and would increment by 1 as additional recording are added.
alarm_type is either to record or just to switch a channel at a given time, so not important.
alarm_mode and alarm_days can be left as fix for the moment but would be useful to set when the program recording is at same time during the week or weekend over a defined period.

stime and etime the start and end time for recording.

evt_id=-1 will lead the STB to look at the OTA program name at the time of recording and automatically add it to the recording in the STB.
Jo
Site Admin

Beitrag von Jo »

The available parameters are at "parameters" and there "help"
rogerdsw6 hat geschrieben:sat_idx is the transponder id
You can configure a {channel_name_external} for each channel, but I don't know how you could add "sat_idx" unless you configure {channel_name_external} somehow like "sat_idx=...&svc_type=0&svc_idx=..." for each channel.
Agrivaine

Beitrag von Agrivaine »

I think there is an additional Plugin necessary. Here is a solution that seems to work (only in german).

Code: Alles auswählen

Applikation/Application: URL - http://<OctagonIP>/cgi-bin/tvbSet.sh
In my opinion, they parse in the Shell-Script from e.g. "Channelname" sat_idx etc.
But the Thread is more than five years old...
Gestern standen wir vor dem Abgrund; heute sind wir bereits einen Schritt weiter...
rogerdsw6

Beitrag von rogerdsw6 »

Hi,

I tried to modify the parameters and also looked at the code suggested. The code works for a modified version of my box with enigma installed, not with the original firmware. I want to stay on my original firmware as enigma does not support CI+ cams.

so, I am back to basics. can someone tell me how exactly to set the parameters in the recorder app for the following instruction (can it be done without calling an external code?):

h**p://10.0.1.2:8080/frql?cmd=set_alarm&sat_idx=89&svc_type=0&svc_idx=1&alarm_id=0&alarm_type=1&alarm_mode=1&alarm_days=0&stime=%222016-2-9T21:27%22&etime=%222016-2-9T23:27%22&evt_id=-1

Cheers.
rogerdsw6

Beitrag von rogerdsw6 »

Hi,

any one could show me the way I can enter the above HTTP instruction in the various parts of the form of the recorder app please. I don't understand how to write it down with the right syntax. all my attempts have been a disaster.

Kind regards,

Roger.
Agrivaine

Beitrag von Agrivaine »

Hi,
ok, i'll try. The biggest problem is my english... :wink:

Code: Alles auswählen

10.0.1.2:8080/frql
That won't work. The capture-Plugin don't support any Port (:8080) and the "/xyz"-Syntax in URL. Further there is no way to get "sat_idx" and "svc_idx" from TV-Browser.
So the onliest way to get it work is with external code. TVB sends the Parameters to a batch-/shell-script and this parse the necessary URL like http://10.0.1.2:8080/frql?cmd=set_alarm&sat_idx=89&svc_type=0&svc_idx=1&alarm_id=0&alarm_type=1&alarm_mode=1&alarm_days=0&stime=%222016-2-9T21:27%22&etime=%222016-2-9T23:27%22&evt_id=-1

btw:
rogerdsw6 hat geschrieben:...enigma does not support CI+ cams.
Sure? IMO not correct, because my Dreambox 7020HD (enigma2 based) works with the "sky germany" CI+ CAM fine. The problem is not enigma2 but the lack of computing power from the STB.
Gestern standen wir vor dem Abgrund; heute sind wir bereits einen Schritt weiter...
Antworten