Scandinavian channels: TV 2 Norge, TV 2 Zebra with pictures

For talk and Help about everything concerning TV-Browser.
Antworten
Jo
Site Admin

Scandinavian channels: TV 2 Norge, TV 2 Zebra with pictures

Beitrag von Jo »

ZTV Norge is now available at TV-Browser with pictures. The channels of TV 2 Danmark will follow in April (also with pictures). More Scandinavian channels are not planned at the moment. Swedish and some pan-Scandinavian channels are available via the Swedb plugin. I will not offer Finnish channels since I don't understand the language and thus would not be able to see errors in the data.
Zuletzt geändert von Jo am 08 Jul 2007, 12:26, insgesamt 5-mal geändert.
Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

Great work!

I use also swedb plugin to get scandinavian channels. However it seems that this plugin does not fill Original Title field and as a result, localImDB plugin can not find related data in IMDB database. This feature is excellent for those wanting to see not just any film when they have few hours to kill, but the best film available. If somebody ask me, I am really in favour of those providers that do fill in original title field for films. Norwegian channels have original title filled in, I am not sure if you are providing them.

My 2 cents.
Jo
Site Admin

Beitrag von Jo »

I only provide the Danish and Norwegian channels. Swedb uses the data of http://tv.swedb.se/ and they don't seem to have the original title there.
BTW: I will also provide the Viasat Danmark channels in the next weeks (certainly with pictures)
Jo
Site Admin

Beitrag von Jo »

TV 2 Danmark (TV 2, TV 2 Zulu, TV 2 Charlie, TV 2 Film, TV 2 News) is now also available. All but TV 2 News contain pictures.
Not all programs have description. In most cases the descriptions are already missing in the original data. A few descriptions and pictures are missing because something with the parser does not work correctly. There are sometimes slight errors in the original data that make it difficult.
ajocius1

Beitrag von ajocius1 »

would that be difficult to add Viasat and Canal Digital film channels. i know this would duplicate swedb, but it would be worth if your info would also have original title field filled.
Jo
Site Admin

Beitrag von Jo »

At the moment we do not have the permission to add these channels. But I don't think it would be a good idea. The channels are already available in Swedish with the plugin, Viasat will additionaly be available in Danish. And then a third time in Swedish again?
I think it would be a better idea, if you contact the people from http://tv.swedb.se/ and ask them, if they can add the original titles. If they do it, the swedb plugin could be updated to display the original titles.
Jo
Site Admin

Beitrag von Jo »

The Danish channels TV3, TV3+, TV1000, TV1000 Nordic, TV1000 Action, TV1000 Family, TV1000 Classic, Viasat Sport 1, Viasat Sport 2, Viasat Sport 3, Viasat Golf, Viasat Explorer, Viasat Nature/Crime, Viasat History and Ticket 1 and the Norwegian channels SportN and the new TV 2 Sport have been added. Most of the channels have pictures.
ajocius1

Beitrag von ajocius1 »

great work!!! Thank you.

Do you have Canal Digital Film channels in a pipeline as well?
Jo
Site Admin

Beitrag von Jo »

ajocius1 hat geschrieben:Do you have Canal Digital Film channels in a pipeline as well?
No, all channels of Canal Digital are in the Swedb plugin and I have no contact to Canal Digital. I added Viasat mainly because TV3 and others are not in Swedb. I will rather add channels that are not already available for TV-Browser. There are so many left.
Gast

TV 2 Sport

Beitrag von Gast »

Jo hat geschrieben:The Danish channels TV3, TV3+, TV1000, TV1000 Nordic, TV1000 Action, TV1000 Family, TV1000 Classic, Viasat Sport 1, Viasat Sport 2, Viasat Sport 3, Viasat Golf, Viasat Explorer, Viasat Nature/Crime, Viasat History and Ticket 1 and the Norwegian channels SportN and the new TV 2 Sport have been added. Most of the channels have pictures.
I don't seen to get TV 2 Sport........
Jo
Site Admin

Re: TV 2 Sport

Beitrag von Jo »

Anonymous hat geschrieben:I don't seen to get TV 2 Sport........
The Norwegian TV 2 Sport is there (see list). You should be able to get it, especially if you get the other channels like TV 2 Zebra.
Jo
Site Admin

Beitrag von Jo »

Obviously the anonymous poster above meant the Danish TV 2 Sport. At that time I only knew that this channels (which has nothing to do with the norwegian one) was planned. Now it is also available in TV-Browser.
This means TV-Browser now has the "TV 2" channels:
from Norway: TV 2, TV 2 Zebra, TV 2 Filmkanalen, TV 2 Nyhetskanalen, TV 2 Sport
from Danmark: TV 2, TV 2 Zulu, TV 2 Charlie, TV 2 Film, TV 2 News, TV 2 Sport

Additonally the source for the NRK radio channels switched to the press area. That means that for very, very few programs at the Norwegian channels P1 and P2 pictures are available.
NRK Sámi Radio: The wrong display of the channels has been fixed.
Jo
Site Admin

Beitrag von Jo »

The Norwegian channels TV 2 and TV 2 Zebra now also have pictures. For TV 2 Filmkanalen, Sport and Nyhetskanalen exist no pictures.
Antworten